It’s been a while since I’ve written anything for this blog, the past couple of weeks have been absolutely hectic.
So what have I been up to?
- Fixed a problematic client website that had a lot more problems than expected.
- 20 hours worth of maintenance on another client website.
- Created the art for my business cards and setup the files for printing.
- Got the business cards printed (they are pretty hot, even if I do say so myself).
- Designed a series of website prototypes for a prospective client.
- Organised a client meeting in Lismore.
- Wrote a draft essay for KKB101: Creative Industries – People and Practices.
- Did my major Python assignment for ITB001: Problem Solving and Programming.
- Learned, the basics of UML, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and class descriptions.
- Worked on my ITB008: Modelling Analysis and Design team assignment.
- Seen post 3am more times in a week than I have all semester.
- Found a Pizza Hut Restaurant (ie non-take-away) near my place.
What do I have to do over the next few days?
- Finish my part of the ITB008 team assignment by Sunday night.
- Organise the deferral of my ITB001 exam.
- Update the TerraMedia Web Design General Terms and Conditions by Monday.
- Organise the appropriate documentation and presentation material for the client meeting on Tuesday.
- Hopefully get a new client.
- Do 10 hours worth of maintenance on a client website.
- Get my hair cut.
What do I have to do over the next week or two?
- Finish the final version of my KKB101 essay.
- Design three different computational artworks for KKB210: Computational Arts 1 using anyof the design tools outlined on my other blog.
- Display the three artworks on my computational arts blog.
- Study for ITB001 and ITB008 exams.
- Sort out a new computer back up system.
- Do some more client website maintenance.
- Finish the new TerraMedia website.
- Other work?
- Get the car fixed.
- Finish the fractal gallery section of Still As Life.
- Blog some more.
- Anything else that comes up.
If you follow me on Twitter, you would probably be aware of many of these things, but hey.
So that’s what I’ve been up to. I have 500 or so unread items in Google Reader, so hopefully I’ll catch up on everything by the end of next week, and hopefully you’ll be hearing more from me soon.